Thursday 5 September 2013

You Are No More My Reality, Saved For Memory

#I don't expect a reply#.

I feel electrified,
My heartbeat do get amplified.
Your thought, is why I'm worried.

I thought I was strong
By holding on'.
To that dim light, of yours.
All these while.

I've kept up the fight
Within my Mind.
Now am so sure, its not gonna be alright.

Actually, I was a weak
By being afraid,
To let go.
But Last night,
I feel so strange,
A renewed energy, to let go.

I feel its really useless
For you, not showing enthusiasm
Yet, you claimed to.

Why then should I
Held on to a weak chasm'

I've never been these nervous,
in my Life.

I want you,
I tried calling you
But you kept, running.

I believe Prayers can change destiny'
I'll pray about mine too.
Life is too short, for unnecessary worry.

I use to dream about you as my wife,
I just waked up, and in my reality
You are clearly missing.
I guess that's what life is.

By my nature, I didn't want these
But right now,
I need to let go'
So I can be free
So I can move on.

So You or I can say "Yes"
To someone else.

Without reservation,
or guilty conscience.

After all these while,
I'm officially calling it QUIT.

Forget the Pretense,
Forget the Lies,
Forget the un-accomplished dream.

I LOVE YOU,
But, its glaring
I CAN NEVER BE WITH YOU.

To be honest
I have always wished for us to be together'
But the time is long gone,
Its too late now.
I tried,
You can't deny it that I try
I stayed faithful,
Ever since.

"I hope and wish the best"
For both of us.

You will always remain a major part of my memory,
But not anymore my Reality.

And after eight(8) years,
I think I should let you go,
Its not been easy holding you in my Mind.
Even though you've left so long ago.

#Godbless You, Anywhere you Are

No comments:

Post a Comment