Tuesday 3 September 2013

[SOUNDS FROM GONGS]



I heard sounds from faraway
Sounds of gongs ,to warn us away from our negative ways

Change! Change!! Change!!!
Is all I hear,
A sound so strange
As it filtered into my ears.

I am coming along, he said
Remember your time here
would not tick for long

You all walk along, he said
to a predicted home coming
For home,
Is where you all belong.

You all know the truth, he said
but You all do not know
where the truth is.

Then I made up my mind
to journey in search, "For the Truth".

The path looked so rough
Capacity for it, I do not have enough
  
For me, this journey may be unsafe
But my will for it, and soul I plan to safe

My mind is set,
In search of the truth, I set.

Sounds from gongs, very strong now
Voices from criers, very clear now.

I know for sure,
The right place I have arrived
This is where I belong
Now, I am rest assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment