Tuesday 3 September 2013

I Am A Spirit

                        As I opened my eyes
                            In a thick forest,
                               myself I find.

                     Seeing that I am all Alone
                      It felt as if I'm not alone
                             Am I not alone?

                        I heard strange sounds
                       But what I saw is ripples
                     Ripples formed from drops
                          Drops from my blood.

                       And so I raised my head
                  But when I did, I heard voices.
            Fear gripped me, I thought myself dead

                            A voice from afar
                         Threatened me to stop
                          Another from within
                            Ask me not to stop

               These voices resounds in my head
                         Like an humming bird
                         Crumbly fed on crops

                    I heed the voice from within
                         "Asking me not to stop"

                          Deep within the forest
                   Acoustic music the forest unfold
         And with merrily chanted hymn, a feast hold

                          High to the firmament,
                              I see spirit dance
                        Fully basked in merriment
                        With little or no hindrance

                            Like a clown I stood
                        Equipped with cunning ace
                          I Pretend not an intrude
              
                             Thrilled to the heart
                                My fear I Shade
                              Along with an exult
                                I fled an evil jade

                       I was asked to join the merry
                               by forest ferries

                              As I Danced along
                                   To the Song
                      My phobia was chased away,
              with the help of the accompanied Gong

                             Alas' am now a spirit
                                 Not just a spirit
                         but a tatty and jolly Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment