Thursday 5 September 2013

[Who Else is There To Love?]

You found me, surrounded'
by a half lake.
In your mind'
You see my love for you as fake
But now, you want for me your hand to take.
No, I require no such handshake.

Where were you,
when everything fell apart...?

My Plan for a new start,
Had since require our distance apart.

Why do you have to wait
Why are you so late...?

I realized that someone like you
might not be impossible to find.
Just know that its your attitude
that made me change my mind.

I Might be Unable
to see another day with you,
Verily,
Precious is my love for you
By it, I swear its true..

Why not let the water settle;
And you will see the moon,
mirrored in your being"

Am in love with you..
But my relationship with you,
Now seems so strange.

Even the circumstance
which surrounds us
isn't so straight.

I'd rather lye on the floor
than let my fragile heart
be subjected to your torture

Oh' my treacherous lover
Leave me, let me drown
in these emotional river.

Am already surrounded with pain,
But time will succor me,
It will be washed away by rain.

I appreciate you,
but its too late,
for you;
trying to find me.

My love for you is from within.
Sincerely'
No one Love's you better
than me.
The exact way I feel about you
can't be written in alphabet or letter.
Indeed,
Costly price I have paid since we begin.

Not all we wish, hoped and believed,
Will be achieved.
I have only tried,
But faith has denied.

If true love is what you seek,
I'll advice, you plant it as seed,
Nurture it with meek.
Guard it with stick.
Mark it with trick.
Its will develop resilience,
that is stronger than brick.

You played dangerous game
with my heart.
That game,
was what tear us apart.

I'm not a saint'
And I let you know it.
All you did was to
treat me as convict.

I don't take chances,
No, all I did was maximize opportunities.

I love you.
Not the body of you
The whole you.
Mind, Soul and Body of you.

If we are meant to be together,
Something stronger than us'
Will bring us back together.
Then It will be clear to everybody
That I did not forced our merger.

I remember;
When I first saw you
I saw Love
When I first touch you
I touched Love

After all this while
You are still the one I Love

But, For Now...
Through the window of my eyes
Everyone can see the pain in my heart

Although, there is a vacancy
Love (especially your's) don't live there anymore.

O' God, who else is there for me to Love?.

No comments:

Post a Comment